Mental Health and Wellness
Empirically Driven Assessments
Life Skills Education
Trauma and Anxiety Specialization
Hi! I'm Dr. Eve Coker. I care about people and have a passion for improving lives through personal and professional development. Everyone deserves dignity and love, no matter what they have done or are going through. However, I also strongly believe in personal responsibility and accountability. Ultimately, we can always grow, adapt, and overcome our current circumstances.
Approach: I've been described as laid-back and caring. I'm here to help you as someone who can offer support, encouragement, and guidance, but it's ultimately up to you to make the decisions which help you move forward. I'll offer recommendations and suggestions, but you're in control. You can tell me what is working or not working and we will build on the things that work for you.
I’ve served multiple populations from different backgrounds. This includes:
• Ages 12 and up with trauma, anxiety, general psychiatric issues;
• Personality disorders and family/interpersonal issues;
• Working with trauma, anxiety, and motivation;
• Employee engagement interventions;
• Diversity, Inclusion, and Cultural Competence initiatives and response.
• Educational Training: Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling; PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology.
• Licensed with the North Carolina Board of Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselors (NCBLCMHC) as an LCMHC (Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor) license number is #9616.
• Began counseling in July 2011.