Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
Employee Outcome Reporting
Interpersonal Skill Training
Emotional Resilience and Change Programs
Motivation and Engagement Factoring
There are times when a third party can deliver keen insights that a company insider wouldn’t be able to obtain. Our highly educated and experienced team understand how to obtain objective data, dig for clues, and find details that would be easy to miss for anyone deeply embedded in a company culture or project. Whether you want to know about the type of C-Suite leadership that your employees need or to understand why a problem is happening and how to fix it, our evaluators understand how to find the most meaningful data and deliver it in a practical way for multiple stakeholders to understand and use.
Additionally, we offer guidance and services related to performing program-specific research; if you’d like to delve into studying a workplace phenomenon or report the psychologically relevant impact of your products and services, we know how to develop measures and reporting mechanisms which will allow you to collect and use your data regularly and with powerful results.
Drawing on the breadth of our knowledge across psychology and organizational development, we offer a range of systemic solutions to help enhance both capability and culture within your organization. We take the time to work with you to understand the organization you aspire to be and what capabilities you need to get there. We explore what attributes must your leaders possess to not only survive, but thrive. Through assessments, surveys or focus groups, we can help diagnose your organizational culture, identifying and implementing concrete and practical strategies to achieve your vision.
Our experienced consultants and facilitators are comfortable working at either a small or large scale – from an individual half day workshop to integrated six to twelve month programs incorporating coaching, 360-degree feedback, peer learning syndicates as well as classroom based learning. Alternatively, your need may be more immediate – a direct intervention working with an individual leader or team to address issues associated with management or leadership gaps, conflict, strategic direction or role clarity.
Why use ETC?
· External, approachable, trustworthy third party who understands how to develop rapport with employees in
order to provide them with a voice while gathering the richest information
· Clear guidance in how to use data to drive sound decision-making
· Specialized tools developed to collect and deliver data results
· Tailored reports for multiple stakeholder needs
· Interactive, engaging content drawing on the latest research in organizational development and psychology
· Systemic approach – able to work at individual, group, and organizational level
· Scalable solutions to fit your needs – individual workshops to full-scale programs
· Experienced facilitators
· Focus on evaluation to measure impact