Individual /Executive Coaching
Peer to peer (group) Coaching
Leadership Program Coaching
Person-Centered Focus with Systemic Context
We view coaching as a key means of accelerating performance, empowering individuals and leaders to achieve clarity of direction and ultimately fulfil their potential. Coaching can be a powerful and efficient means of enhancing individual development and growth. It can help remove roadblocks to performance, create a ‘safe’ space for creative reflection, and enhance an individual’s capacity for self-insight and learning. Because coaching focusses on future action and possibilities, it enables participants to safely try out new paths and approaches, with support behind the scenes.
When embedded within a leadership program, coaching can enable the practical transfer of learnings into the workplace. Group or peer to peer coaching programs provide opportunities for cross-functional learning and help drive individual and team accountability.
Why use ETC?
At ETC, we pride ourselves on having a highly regarded and experienced team of coaches who have:
· Recognized qualifications
· Real world experience at senior management and executive level
· The ability to form trusted, productive and challenging coaching relationships
· A focus on objectives, goals and meaningful outcomes
· Knowledge and application of contemporary coaching methodologies